I’ve been looking around for some cute Valentine’s Day books to use with Lizzie! I found a few worth checking out:
Roses are Pink, Your Feet Really Stink by Diane deGroat
- This is a cute story about friendships and teaches a lesson about how we should treat others.
Slugs in Love by Susan Pearson
- Cute love story about slugs! I love the pictures and poems the slugs exchange. Use this book to encourage/introduce poem writing with your little chompers.
I love you, Stinky Face by Lisa McCourt
- This book is a cute story about the love between a mom and her boy… reminded me of The Runaway Bunny story
Great Valentine’s Links:
- ABC site- Great educational ideas involving compare/contrast, sequencing, following directions, writing ideas, math connections, and much more!
- Jigsaw puzzles to print/color/cut/assemble